Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blackstone, the real Aphrodisiac


It has been common folklore that oysters are a great aphrodisiac. Well, I've found something 95,000 times more potent ($38B/$400k) . The Black Stone!

Blackstone recently floated 12.3% of its management partnership shares that resulted in the sixth richest initial public offering in US history. Initially priced @ $31.00, BX shares closed up $4.06 or 13.1 per cent to $35.06. (If you're even thinking about investing in BX or the like, I advise you to read Marc's blog here.) That's a $38B market cap OVERNIGHT!

Now if this stone doesn't get you rock hard, I don't know what will! Having Caribbean roots, I've heard all the rumors about the Black Stone. Rub on a little Black Stone on your head and BAM! ..........................you're the energizer bunny!!! No need for the little blue pills.

Scientists attribute the stone's prolonged stimulation to the bufotenine, bufadienolides resibufogenin, bufalin and.........a bunch of other "stuff" found in the potent stone.

I think the scientists have gotten it all wrong. You don't have to rub your head with any black stones to get excited. All you need to do rub elbows with some Blackstones. Here is one Blackstone I'd like to meet: Stephen Schwarzman.

His Stats:

As you can tell, I'm aroused. Matter of fact, I'm going to have to cut this post short and get back to work. Any more research on the Black Stone and I'm liable to burst a vein. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! (WGCT!)

If anyone has any suggestions for battling my Priapism, please send some remedies or gift me some BX shares for my future children's trusts.