Sunday, June 3, 2007

No laughing matter, Johnnie Morton knocked out by a standup comedian

What would happen if an ex-NFL star fought a stand-up comedian in Mixed Martial Arts?

He would get...........knocked, the f*ck out!

Former NFL receiver Johnnie Morton was knocked out less than a minute into his first professional mixed martial arts bout, then was suspended from the sport for refusing to take a drug test.

Wait just a damn minute. You mean to tell me the Johnnie Morton who played 13 years in the NFL. Not that Johnnie Morton. But he's really cut and looks like he's in great shape. I thought he was model too. He's a fighter? I'll be damned if I let a comedian beat my ass.....in my home town....in my own stadium! Johnnie....after getting aired out you then refused to take a drug test? Is it that bad? You should have just closed your eyes and pretended he was Matt Millen.

You know what......I would have refused a drug test too. How stupid would you look if you used some clear and some cream and still got pummeled.......BY A STANDUP COMEDIAN. HA! This $hit IS too funny!
And his name is BERNARD! Ha!
And he's a STANDUP COMEDIAN.......................LMAO!!!


I thought you were friends with "Rampage"......Quinton c'mon.....help your boy out. Get him some proper training. This looked horrible. I don't think we're going to see Johnnie in the ring again. Johnnie was even trying to get Priest Holmes to jump on the MMA bandwagon. Priest, JUST SAY NO! I guess the rumors are true.....Johnnie is going to have to go back to playing for the Lions.

For all those thinking it....STOP! Please do NOT compare bush league MMA fights to the UFC! I don't care how many touchdowns you've scored. Or how much you can bench. Or what your 40 time may be.

If you don't know what you're doing, get the f*ck out of the ring.


# 84 Johnnie Morton
Position: WR
Height: 6-0
Weight: 193
Born: 10/07/1971
College: Southern California
NFL Experience: 13