Friday, August 31, 2007

Boise St. 65 - Weber St. 7


"First of all, this was a joke. I was surprised with the way we played. It's not all [the players'] fault. It goes to the coaching staff, too. That was as bad a football game I've been a part of. When you don't come to play, that's what happens." - Weber State coach Ron McBride

Blowout from beginning to end. Granted Weber St. is a I-AA team, Boise still executed very well. Much better than I thought. QB, check; RB, check; DLine check; WRs, check; Secondary, no need to ask.

The streak is still alive.

Kyle, good work on that return. Not sure if you could have stayed inside or bounced out, but I was jumping up and down in the office!


Yeah, this hit was real too. Not sure about the final count, but it was pretty high. That slam on the sideline was the truth. It should be on youtube (update: here you go)!

Stay up.