Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

After years of procrastination; I’ve finally decided to stop talking trash and just blog (ok, I lied...the trash talking will never stop). At first, I wasn’t really sure what I would blog about……then, I started reading a sample of random blogs and the “hate” started to fester. Hate you ask? Absolutely! I couldn’t understand how many random a$$ people could drive so much traffic to their random a$$ blogs.

(Disclaimer: Although I have full command of the English language, at times the use of profanity is mandatory to underscore the specific feeling I would
like to emphasize. You’ve been warned.)

For those who don’t know me, I’m a self-proclaimed “hater”. Not in a malicious way, but I'm a competitive realist. Those who do know me, they know that “I only say true $hit.” I have no problem saying the things that others either don’t know or are too afraid to say. This is usually a character flaw for most, but I try to temper “hate” with tact and emotion with logical reasoning.

What do I “’hate”? Here are few examples:

I’m sorry, I'm a hater. What 22 year old of sound mind and body would turn down $250M in cash (1/2 of $1B minus taxes)?








I’m a hater (and a fan). Do you know any 33 year olds that made $1B+…….LAST YEAR?









He’s a hater. I’m a hater. The hate is mutual. I only aspire to be half as lucky.







And so I bring you Transparent Volatility; a clear, open discussion on the topics that tend to piss me off the most.

Please read and enjoy........................

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free!"