Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bull$hit until proven true......Vitaminwater = 50 Cent's 40 bagger

They say the proof is in the pudding. Well...I want to hear the words straight out the Cosby's mouth. I've scoured the internet and talked to several alternative information sources to substantiate the RUMOR that "50 Cent banks $400 million on sale of Vitaminwater."

Now you know I'm a hater....but are you telling me that 50 is the hip hop Warren Buffet? Who gave him the sound business advice to invest $10M for a 10% equity stake in 2004? C'mon 50, who is your broker?

Somebody....Anybody....say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!! Because if it's true, I'm about to shoot myself 360 times (40 x 9) and start working on my album ASAP! Howard, how did you miss this?

WTF! I'm really in the wrong business. First Facebook (needs a separate post), now this. I just got off vacation. My therapist advised me to slowly ease back into the hate. F*ck him!