Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I want to Tivo my radio (freebie idea)

So I was driving home in the yOOnew mobile after Mother's Day and decided to listen to the radio. As I flipped through stations, I heard two songs that I liked. Papoose - "Victory" and Raekwon - "Fly Poetry".

After each song, I hit the "Back" button on the cd changer expecting it to replay. I'm so used to rewinding tv with my DVR, I subconsciously tried to do the same thing with the radio. The more I thought about, the more pissed I became. Why can't I rewind radio. There is certainly less data in a song than there is in a video. WTF?

+ + + =



So here is my freebie idea. I want a Tivo for my radio. I want to schedule recordings ahead of time, just like Tivo. I want the ability to rewind, fast forward, etc. like my dvr. Now if you can throw in satellite programming that would be super. To top it all off, I would appreciate suggested audio files based upon my listening habits....You know, similar to last.fm functionality. GO TO LAST.FM !

Is this too much to ask for?