Saturday, May 19, 2007

NYC to Bangkok.......in only 24 hours!

I had no idea! I've traveled a lot, but never to southeast asia. Now I know why. We boarded the plane at JFK 10am on Friday morning. Couple hours layover in Tokyo and then straight to Bangkok. Long ass flights, but I was able to do a lot of reading. I think I've found my new favorite magazine, Trader Daily. I've recently subscribed, but didn't feel like waiting 6-8 weeks for my first issue to arrive. Although, I have selective A.D.D. (self-diagnosed), I actually read the whole thing cover to cover. And I NEVER have the time or patience to do that. (My findings will need a separate post.)

So we're staying at a new hotel, Dream. Seems cool. I like the vibe and the in-room dining menu seems quite tasty. (I'll have to give a more detailed report on my stay at Dream).

We are off to our first taste of Bangkok nightlife. First we're headed to bed supperclub. (Again, a more detailed report will follow).





I'm out!